Welcome to P-Tech
The hallmark of the P-TECH model is its career focus and the provision of work-based education. P-
• Provide students the opportunity to complete a course of study that combines high school and post-secondary courses.
• Enable students to earn a high school diploma, along with an associate degree, Level 1 or Level 2 certificate, or industry-based certification within six years.
• Offer age-appropriate work-based learning opportunity in every grade level.
• Allow students to gain work experience through an internship, apprenticeship, or other training program.
• Align to regional workforce needs, guiding students into high-demand, high-wage careers.